As a product lead, this role reports to our Group Product Manager for Core Platform.
This team is responsible for building and maintaining the capabilities and API platform that powers MoonPay’s payments and web3 infrastructure.
This role is responsible for leading strategy and product development for our API platform, developer dashboard, and end to end developer experience from discovery to adoption and expansion.
You will work closely with engineering to help define the right abstractions for MoonPay’s partners to consume in order to build powerful experiences that leverage the unique value of digital assets, crypto currencies, crypto-wallets, and identity management.
- Work closely with with MoonPay’s partners and prospective partners to define requirements for your platform
- Manage discovery work to understand user problems and technical needs, validate hypotheses, design new solutions
- Develop a plan for your squad that will move the needle for our millions of users in the next 3-12 months
- Constantly experiment and test hypotheses to optimize our API abstractions, reliability, and usefulness.
- Define and own OKRs with autonomy to enable the company to achieve its goals.
- Ensure delivery is at hyper speed and help the team overcome blockers
- Be customer & data obsessed and keep in constant dialogue and feedback loops with them
You should apply if ✅
- You have product management experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You’ve owned products or significant parts of them from inception to launch, specifically related to API-platforms or API-focused products.
- You’ve led one or more product squads and understand how to influence people from different disciplines.
- You have a track record of moving KPIs significantly.
You can measure your impact smartly and get down to why things have moved.
- You know that good design doesn’t just mean a UI and that UX is more than wireframes.
you know how to design an API and design for how developers will use them.
- You have a track record of delivering excellent user experiences that delight users.
- You have a good technical understanding so that you can help your team prioritise technical investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas.
Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match.
Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and for Product roles consists of the following:
- Recruiter Call (30 minutes)
- Initial Screen (60 minutes)
- Team interview (120 mins)
- Final interview (30 mins)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.