Ripple is growing and we’re looking to hire a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) based in San Francisco, California to help cover our domestic markets, with opportunities to expand into international markets. You will play a crucial role at the company, qualifying leads to identify viable sales opportunities for our sales pipeline. Your work will be high impact and highly visible, as it’ll directly affect our company’s ability to close deals and meet or beat our quarterly bookings targets.
- Gain expertise on product and common objections/misunderstandings on Ripple as a product
- Qualify and convert inbound leads from marketing qualified leads into sales qualified leads
- Email outbound prospects after thorough research on accounts
- Pitch prospects on Ripple solutions to multiple levels of seniority and departments to spark interest and create sales opportunities that fit the Go-to-Market strategy
- Help to inform GTM team on what has been working and not working with the strategy
- Manage early opportunities to ensure excellent prospect experience
- Help to enforce sales development data cleanliness
- Utilize lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Prospect, and Salesforce
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Helps team identify issues that could impact delivery/timeline
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to segment different value propositions between different customer/partner types and region
- Ability to speak to different issues our prospects and customers have as it relates to our product on a global and regional level
- Ability to generate lists or go out and find leads based off historical demographics
- Prior experience as a sales development representative or sales representative for an enterprise technology company preferred.
- Startup, transaction banking industry or financial technology sales experience a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!