BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will join our Blockchain Team and help us build new features and applications for our enterprise clients. This is a unique opportunity to become part of the founding team of BitGo’s India presence. BitGo’s India team will be working closely with other talented engineers, product managers, and security experts.
- Build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and services to power our wallet services: hot and cold wallets, indexing, staking, and SDK services
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment and customer integration
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall work quality
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and high level of craftsmanship.
- At least 3 years of back-end, server-side software development
- Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Strong experience with RESTful API design
- Strong spoken English skills
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or another technical discipline from a top university
- Understanding and experience working in defi or centralized financial industry
- Understanding and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain industry
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, Golang, TypeScript
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.