- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States and Canada only
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 – $100/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long-term
About the Role
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture along with the APIs to support it
- Experience with REST
- Experience with web application development.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts.
- Experience with AWS ECS, s3, and other infrastructure areas
- A solid understanding of relational data and/or non-relational models.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
What You’ll Do
- Develop features and improvements to the Radian products in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Write code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Other related duties as assigned.