Ripple is the world’s only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Ripple is growing rapidly and we are looking for a results-oriented Senior Software Engineer to help build the next generation payment platform that enables its customers to instantly settle cross-border payments to create the Internet of Value. Ripple’s distributed financial technology outperforms today’s payments infrastructure by driving down costs, increasing processing speeds and delivering end-to-end visibility into payment fees, timing and delivery.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build enterprise, distributed payment applications and services that execute settlement within seconds to enable the Internet of Value
- Build scalable backend services that will integrate payout partners into payment platforms
- Design and implement APIs that will help with reporting & reconciliation of the payments.
- Prototype new solutions for complex software problems and implement them for cloud deployments and use cases
- Work with teams across the organization, including product, legal, and business development to think beyond the technical implications of your design decisions
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing and driving best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience on large scale, transactional systems with a focus on robust software design, scalability and security
- Intellectual curiosity – you love to dig into how things work and understand how to improve and scale them
- You thrive on autonomy, responsibility and owning your work, end to end
- A positive attitude and a passion for sharing knowledge within your team and organization
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Brand new office in Toronto
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!