Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market.
Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region.
Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
In line with our expansion, we are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about the crypto space to join our team as Senior Software Engineer in Trading Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, build and maintain our Trading Services for our platforms
- Ensure the quality and performance of applications to specifications
- Work closely with Traders to empower them by building tools to increase their productivity and effectiveness
- Optimize build and runtime performance of our services and application
- Actively participate in team discussions to drive problem-solving
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as developing, code review, testing, and debugging
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience as a Software Engineer in designing and building distributed systems
- Strong background in Ruby, Go and/or Python (Bonus points for multiple languages)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with REST APIs, WebSocket, and/or gRPC
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Docker, and Terraform
- Experience building systems using SQL and NoSQL databases
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with hedge/mutual fund or trading house is a bonus
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako and don’t forget to visit our !
Listed in: , , , , , , , .