- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote (United States and Canada only – CST | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – 115/h
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – long-term, ongoing project
Must be located in the US or Canada to apply
- Demonstrated track record in delivering multiple large, complex projects and/or programs as well as managing/mentoring project managers with a strong focus on execution
- Experience with large complex ERP replacement and/or upgrade projects; focused on the business transformation of the back office (accounting and support) and operations (distributed) process areas
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and business management and executives across many mediums including email, report, verbal, and presentation formats
- Excellent overall written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate expert skills in team leadership and conflict management
- Knowledge of PMBOK processes, techniques, and tools
- Knowledge of waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Project, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; experience using JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Duties and Responsibilities of a Senior IT Integrations Project Manager
- Own the full project management life cycle of a portfolio of concurrent IT integration projects
- Understand the business objectives, i.e., the “why” a project is needed in addition to the activities to successfully deliver the project
- Work with resource managers to allocate work across fully matrixed product and functional teams in a way that balances priorities, capacity utilization, and technical expertise.
- Work with Business Analysts, Business Leads, and Product Owners to prioritize work based on due dates, dependencies, and project and business priorities.
- Coordinate interactions between product and functional teams; facilitate coordination using dashboards, reports, and meetings as needed
- Build project plans; coordinate timelines and release schedules; ensure that different project paces and methodologies are coordinated to minimize contention for technical resources, issues with dependencies, etc.
- Work with business sponsors, stakeholders, and other projects/product teams to schedule releases; ensure releases are planned logically and in a way that best meets the capacity of the delivery teams and the needs of the project; verify release plans and support plans are in place and have the appropriate level of ownership and involvement from impacted teams.
- Manage the functional and technical dependencies between work being performed by various other teams across the Program
- Serve as an escalation point for product and project teams dealing with conflicts, risks, and impediments; work with Program, project, business, and IT leadership, as needed, to drive resolution.
- Lead cross-team business requirement workshops and gap analysis activities
- Define project charters and project timelines; track milestones and deliverables to meet defined timelines; layout a course to get the project over the finish line (not just monthly or quarterly objectives)
- Compose and /or review SOW and hold vendors accountable for their commitments; escalate as needed
- Practice RAID log-based methodologies
- Work jointly with QA resources to plan to test based on agreed-upon timelines
- Participate and align with the deployment readiness team around training and change management for successful deployments
- Foster effective hypercare support and handoff to operational and business support teams
- Understand the underlying architecture for the integration solution and define and account for scalability and capacity requirements
- Develop/confirm business continuity disaster recovery plans