As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralised technology.
The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work.
We’re a distributed organisation and have been from the beginning.
Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture.
We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
About the team:
The web team at Parity is responsible for all the official public facing websites that showcase the Polkadot brand and sub-brands.
We work hard to ensure that we follow best practices and uphold high standards when it comes to web accessibility, speed, and quality content.
If you think you can help us produce award winning web work then we would love to hear from you.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced, creative and enthusiastic Web Copywriter to create engaging content for our websites and landing pages that increases brand awareness, drives traffic, and generates leads.
If you love exploring technology and its use cases and creating high-impact content that drives business success, we want you on our team! There’s a potential for this to be a senior role depending on your experience level.
- Implement our content strategies, product positioning, and brand narratives to drive leads, subscribers and brand awareness, and to educate the world on Web3 technologies
- Create high-quality, creative web copy to communicate the full range of products, brands, events, and initiatives that we manage, targeted for a range of stakeholders, from software engineers to entrepreneurs and non-technical blockchain enthusiasts
- Collaborate with graphic designers on content layout and wireframes
- Collaborate with performance marketers to optimise web content for SEO and conversions and conduct A/B tests where appropriate
- Primary responsibilities will involve copywriting for websites and landing pages, however you will also have the opportunity to work on other types of content according to your interests and abilities
You will have:
- 5+ years experience in Marketing/Communications, with at least 3+ years in Web Copywriting
- Excellent short-form copywriting skills
- Experience targeting specific audiences and meeting business objectives
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- English language fluency or mother tongue
- Experience in a fast-paced and growing startup environment
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments
- Critical thinker, well organized and detail-oriented problem solver
- Team player and self starter who isn’t afraid to take the initiative
Additionally, it is an added bonus if you have:
- Experience working in the blockchain/Web3 space
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- Familiarity with computer science and software engineering
- Experience working with multiple brands at the same time
- Experience communicating and collaborating with remote and distributed teams
- Familiarity with open source software culture
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We’re still excited to receive your application and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .