- JOB TYPE: Contract Position – W2 (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: United States only – Remote (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $85 – $91/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week
● Bachelor’s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstra.
What you’ll be working on
Our client is looking for a Shopify App Developer and integrator to build new feature sets and interfaces and to resolve bugs on their Shopify eCommerce stack. The developer will be responsible for developing custom modules/apps and interfaces for their eCommerce stack, standardizing and templatizing where possible and troubleshooting code related issues. This position requires experience in multiple areas and facets of the eCommerce space to design and develop for vastly different client problems/goals while using a single underlying theming code.
● Build and deploy cutting-edge features for their Shopify storefronts. ● Develop components for UK Shopify ecosystem by modifying existing UMG Shopify apps and interfaces with critical eComm systems or developing new Shopify apps and interfaces as needed. ● Build systems integrations with various consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, Customer Service Tech). ● Write technical user stories and convert user stories into deliverables. ● Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks. ● Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests. ● Create technical documentation.