- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – CST | Partial overlap
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 – $90 USD / HR
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hrs/Week – Long-term
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Shopify platform.
- Understanding of mobile and web-based design constraints, editors, browser platforms, and their differences along with the experience to develop and code accordingly.
- Self-directed; able to manage and prioritize concurrent responsibilities.
- A flexible and collaborative approach in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to provide thoughts and insight throughout the development process
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Ability to contribute constructive technical feedback to the team on various projects
- Openness to learn and take direction on various tasks and projects.
- Critical ability to independently glean information and act on it with limited supervision
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- At least 5 years of relative experience
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ecommerce experience
- SVN, Git, or CVS experience
- Task Runners like Grunt or Gulp
- Responsive design and development experience
- SCSS/LESS experience
- Figma/PSD-to-CSS execution
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
What you’ll be working on
Open to global positions
A Front-end Developer is passionate about technology and how it integrates with the consumer experience. They strive to craft beautiful, visible, and highly functional websites. Capable of bridging the gap between an elegant front-end design and an enterprise back-end architecture. They are happy to work with fellow developers, system architects, product leads, UX specialist, analytics, and scrum masters in a cross-functional scrum team. In this role, you will move seamlessly between supporting customer-facing projects. Demonstrating true front-end production skills, working on building flexible and reliable systems, and helping us push the envelope in our consumer-focused environment.