- Develop monthly and weekly social media content across all platforms
- Create social media content strategy for clients
- Create high quality posts and provide direction to graphic design team for posts and content
- Schedule and post content across all platforms
- Liaise with clients on their campaigns
- Respond to all client inquiries pertaining to their social media accounts
- Document and follow up on important action items and deliverables in a timely manner
- Create performance reports for clients
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Work with the greater team to ensure our clients achieve their goals
- Work and manage multiple projects, clients, and timelines
- Be on top of the latest industry trends and topics
- Attend all mandatory team meetings
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Ability to craft engaging content.
- Organized and able to multitask
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- 2+ years of experience in social media management
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Comfort working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment.
- Experience in project management tools like Monday.com
- Minimum of 60+ WPM typing speed
- Access to stable high-speed internet
- Proficiency with Google tools
- Extreme attention to detail
- Prior experience as a copywriter
- Passion for (or at least a familiarity with) digital assets and crypto
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Self-starter. Gets the job done and delivers on time.
HOW TO APPLY? *IMPORTANT* – below and make sure you apply for the “Social Media Marketer” position.