BUDGET: $80.00-$115.00/ hr
HOURS PER WEEK: 40
CONTRACT TYPE: Long-term, ongoing project
LOCATION: Work from anywhere
TIME ZONE: Talent MUST be based in CET +/-2 timezones.
About the Role
The client is looking for a passionate Growth Engineer to work on a small cross-functional growth team. While we focus on overall impact to the business, the majority of the work is aimed at the B2C user experience. As a Growth Engineer, you will be the technical voice in the room, giving technical guidance and enabling the team to balance potential impact over effort. You will build out exciting new features and implement A/B experiments in a production environment, that will further help democratize data skills education around the world. We are open to remote east coast based candidates.
- Help define new ways to improve key metrics of our product
- Own the implementation and split-testing of these high-impact features across multiple different microservices built with Rails & NodeJS
- Collaborate with engineers in other teams on productionizing proven features
- Propose and help evaluate new ideas for growing.
Our ideal candidate
- Is a product-minded engineer who is passionate about maximizing the impact of their work;
- Is result-oriented, using data to tell which initiatives are driving growth;
- Is a clear communicator;
- Writes clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code;
- Is a team player with excellent collaboration skills who is also able to work independently and figure things out;
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit focussed on problem-solving;
- Cares more about “making it work” than “how it works”;Is passionate about education.
- Start-up experience: technical (co-)founder, growth or tech role;
- Knowledge of statistics and experimental design.