About us:Founded in 2013, GSR is a crypto market maker with more than 300 employees in 5 countries. We provide billions of dollars of liquidity to cryptocurrency protocols and exchanges on a daily basis. We build long-term relationships with cryptocurrency communities and traditional investors by offering exceptional service, expertise and trading capabilities tailored to their specific needs.GSR works with token issuers, traders, investors, miners, and more than 60 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. In volatile markets we are a trusted partner to crypto native builders and to those exploring the industry for the first time. Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, and Tower Research among others, has developed one of the world’s fastest and most robust trading platforms designed to navigate issues unique to the digital asset markets. We have continuously improved our technology throughout our history, allowing for our clients to scale and execute their strategies with the highest level of efficiency.Working at GSR is an opportunity to be deeply embedded in every major sector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. You will help to shape and build the pipelines for post-trade processing of our trading platform that spans activities from programmatic market making (of a variety of products, including spot or exotic options), to OTC trading or proprietary trading Software Engineers are involved in everything from product development to production support and work closely with the business teams to develop the firm’s service offering.
- Development of the systems responsible for end-to-end reconciliation of positions and PnL.
- Deliver high-quality code and technical documentation.
- Support and deliver multiple releases in production each day.
- Work to ensure high performance, security, and scalability of the trading applications.
- Participate in product design, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the trading, business development, and operational teams.
- At least 5 years experience in a related field or role.
- Strong programming skills: Java (required), Python (nice to have).
- Experience of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Influx, etc.).
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience of Linux, Docker.
- Experience of a DevOps environment.
- Experience in web application technologies (React JS, etc.) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong interest in the cryptocurrency market.
- Experience in the financial services industry, specializing in post-trade, reconciliation and settlement systems.
- Self-starter with fluent communication in written and spoken English.
What we offer: A collaborative and transparent company culture founded on Integrity, Innovation and Performance. Competitive Salary with two discretionary bonus’ payments a year. Benefits such as Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Retirement Planning, 30 days holiday and free lunches when in the office. Hybrid working pattern in all of our offices from London, New York, Singapore, Zug and Malaga.Regular Town Halls and off-sites, team lunches and drinks. A Corporate and Social Responsibility program as well as charity fundraising matching and volunteer days. Immigration and relocation support where required.GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age. We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role. Learn more about us at .