About The Role
As part of the Ecosystem team, you will be responsible for partnering with external customers and internal customers on building novel and capable smart contracts across one or more programming languages.
You will also be working closely with the programming languages team to prioritize and co-develop programming language improvements and tweaks and also build and improve tools for development.
These applications will have an emphasis on quality, safety, and interoperability with other Aptos tools.
The scope, as it currently stands, is open-ended, but some projects will be likely from the following areas: governance, tokenomics, decentralized finance, games, social.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing smart contracts in one or more programming languages that provide new and powerful functionality for a variety of internal and external applications
- Developing tooling for smart contract development and deployment
- Guiding and onboarding new developers into the ecosystem
- Develop and maintain high quality software engineering practices and principles in a highly visible open-source project
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer
- Experience with a low-level programming languages such as Rust, Go, Swift, or C/C++
- Interest or familiarity in “smart contract” languages such as Move and Solidity
- Code auditing experience
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , .