- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote Global, Work from anywhere (Time Zone: EST | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $85 – $110/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long-term
About the role
Like any Solution Architect, you’ll be driving projects from client discussion to implementation.
So, you might find yourself justifying a particular database selection, then mentoring junior developers, or even crawling through someone else’s failed project so our client can fix it for them.
They could go on, but you get it!
Our client work with software, but primarily with a focus on cloud-based applications.
Ideally, you will have extensive knowledge of full-stack software development and cloud technologies.
It’s a must to feel comfortable working hands-on with a dynamic mix of tools.
Note: This role is roughly 80% coding and 15% pre-sales.
Experience that’s required:
– 10+ years of relevant experience; preferably in an SMB and/or consultancy- Strong business acumen coupled with engineering, architecture, and project management skills- Solid track record as a Technical Architect on full-stack integrations and cloud migrations- Solid experience with hands-on full-stack development (MERN and .
NET preferred)- Experience with Cloud (AWS and/or Azure) and serverless architectures (AWS Lambda and/orAzure Functions)- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; bulletproof technical documentation- Experience mentoring (and ability to be mentored!)
Wildly impressive folks will also have experience with:
– High EQ: the ability to “read the room” with clients and team alike- Confidence: a sound thought leader with a strong desire to generously share knowledge- Tenacity: proven ability to dig into unfamiliar territories to solve complex problems- Team-oriented: strong preference towards collaboration over solitude- Humility: Check your ego at the door- Demonstrate expertise through projects such as- End-to-end mobile application and supporting infrastructure- Multi-database architectures- BYOPP (Bring Your Own Passion Project)
You’ll fit into our client’s team if you are:
– Searching to fit into an amazing, “do good” culture- Passionate about software development (it’s okay to be obsessed)- Naturally pleasant, self-motivated, and driven- Committed to continuous improvement in and out of work- Demonstrate respect and professionalism in everything you do- Dependable, available, and on time!