What is Polygon?
is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more.
Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
work on solving real-world business problems with Polygon's web3 product suite.
We goal ourselves on the success of every developer on our platform, and through a combination of technical, entrepreneurial, and interpersonal skills, we develop deep insights into both business and technology, innovating to build the right solution or product to meet customers' needs where they are.
- Acquire a deep technical understanding of Polygon products and their alignment to customers’ business needs
- Ensure customer success by recommending, architecting, and delivering web3 Polygon solutions to customers
- Leverage soft skills and technical skills to manage stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Propose new solutions through technical documentation, gain consensus from stakeholders
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with other engineering teams at Polygon
- Write, review, and ship production-quality code
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring other team members on your area of expertise
- Contribute to hiring and onboarding new team members
- Fluency in Korean Language
- 3+ years as a software engineer shipping production-quality code
- Experience programming in Go, Rust, Java, nodejs, or similar languages & frameworks
- Experience designing and architecting scalable software systems
- Experience communicating to non-technical audiences and working with non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum stack
- Experience working in a customer-facing technical role
- Experience with Git or similar source control system
- Experience building decentralized applications on Ethereum/Polygon (Solidity, , or , etc.
- Broad knowledge of web3 technologies and blockchain ecosystem
- Experience contributing to developer documentation or educational materials
Work from anywhere (Remote first)Flexible working hoursFlexible vacation policyCompetitive SalaryPolygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , , .