Coinhako is a leading digital assets platform headquartered in Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service providers and trading platforms in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.
- In charge of setting up of ETL process using a multitude of tools and developing a good infrastructure for the product
- Be an expert in transforming structured and unstructured data from various sources and formats
- Be the technical leader and strategic thinker to decide the technology stacks used in the process
- Work well independently but also in teams, with technical software engineers who can help with infrastructure set up, but be the expert on data related matters
- Have a strong drive to develop oneself and take on bigger projects, with the ultimate aim of being a leader in the organization
- Someone who is a self-starter and is willing to take on new challenges and be comfortable working in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Having 5-8 years of working experience in technical roles, preferably in data engineering / software engineering
- Deep understanding of Big Data technologies such as Kafka, airflow, tableau
- Proficient in Python, R, SQL
- Have built data pipelines end-to-end
- Exposure to Cloud technologies on AWS or Azure
What’s in for you:
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Convenient work location located in the heart of CBD area
- Generous annual leaves on top of national holidays
- Medical coverage including GP, Specialist, TCM and more
- Self-care benefits and exciting fitness workshops/webinars
- Vibrant office with well-stocked pantry
- Animal friendly environment with a fluff ball in the office
Find out more about Coinhako and don’t forget to visit our !