- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere (TimeZone: CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $140 – $165/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 30 hrs/wk – Long-term
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Sr.
Financial Systems Analyst – PTP for one of our clients.
Our client, a Corporate Finance organization is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst in the OTC (Order To Cash) space.
The primary responsibility will be to support the Accounts Receivable finance capability.
The focus of this role is to successfully deliver financial solutions by soliciting, understanding, and documenting business requirements and participating in the design, testing and deployment of new Order To Cash related solutions.
Critical to success in this role is the ability to thoroughly understand the processes in place and proactively partner with multiple stakeholders as you translate their needs to results.
The ideal candidate will have GETPAID and SAP experience, a well-rounded understanding of accounts receivable accounting and reporting, and the ability to analyze data, create a point of view and communicate ideas effectively.
Their team is currently based in Lisle, IL at their Corporate HQ, but this role can be located remotely within the United States.
The Experience You Will Bring
· Experience with accounts payable
· Experience with ERP systems
· Experience with Procurement automation solutions like OCR (optical character recognition) tools such as Esker, Abbyy, and Instream
· Experience with integrated financial systems and accounting systems (Ariba, Simple Legal, Kyriba)
· Previous experience working on teams consisting of business and IT resources
What Will Put You Ahead
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience working with a system implementation
· Experience with business process documentation
· Experience with COUPA accounts payable software and SAP PTP
What You Will Do In Your Role
· Manage end to end work that is aligned with the overall Finance Capability strategy and vision
· Understand PTP processes and enhance current documentation as necessary
· Develop a point of view on process improvement using process mining tools (Celonis) and deliver recommendations to the buisness
· Gather and analyze internal business requirements
· Identify and communicate risk and issues impacting solution design and implementation
· Solution design, testing and deployment – collaborating with IT and the Finance Product Owner
· Documentation, training, end user support and change management activities
· Ensure appropriate prioritization of solutions, changes, and testing
· Become a trusted business partner and main point of contact for invoice inquiries
· Seek and share knowledge, challenge the status quo, and identify opportunities for improvement
· Advance the Principle-Based Management® (PBM®) culture by applying and reinforcing the company’s Guiding Principles
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.