- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position/ W2 (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States only (TimeZone:CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $100 – $130/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long-term
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
This is a US-based W2/Salaried engagement (ie providing health benefits, etc.
As a Senior User Experience Designer on the Partner team, you’ll join a collaborative and hardworking team of designers, researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers to develop and improve Expedia’s products and services for millions of our client’s customers worldwide, every day
Frame problems and opportunities clearly through analysis of qualitative and quantitative inputs, and customer and stakeholder perspectives.
Create explorations and solutions which are focused on customer needs, wants, and problems.
Build diverse, novel, workable concepts, and use established methods to identify ideas with the most potential.
Use design systems effectively and appropriately (with guidance) and navigate differences and similarities between design systems and platforms.
Create routine, informative communication materials explaining design thinking & decision-making rationale to team members and stakeholders.
- Shown expertise in a range of UX methods to deliver insights on complex, ambiguous problem spaces
- Demonstrate sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design, and information architecture including attention to typography, color, imagery, and grid systems.
- A history of successful collaborations with technical partners
- Expert in one of the following core skills, strong in two and capable in two or more: visual and interaction design skills, information architecture, user research, facilitation, prototyping, front-end presentation technology, UX writing, illustration, motion design
- Experienced core visual and interaction design skills with strong capabilities in prototyping, front-end presentation technology, and user-centered design methodsSolid understanding of accessible design
- UX design leader with 5+ years in the field and a portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human-computer interaction, Graphic design, interaction design, computer science, or communications or related field; or equivalent related professional experience
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.