- JOB TYPE: Contract to Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Global (Time Zone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $65 – $85/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long-term
What you’ll be working on
As a Project Manager of Web and Mobile Development on new and longstanding partner engagements, you will be working alongside a small but diverse and fantastic development, production, and executive team to build new custom complex solutions, integrate new custom features, and define opportunities.
The Project Manager role seeks a middle ground between fluid, process-driven web and mobile application project management and the intricacies of very human-focused client management.
Working in small teams, you may have to wear different hats – speak technically to non-technical people, or speak non-technically to very technical people… Gather requirements and turn those into functional specs; work side-by-side with developers and engineers to produce high-quality, smart, engaging web-based products; run QA on your projects ensuring the best possible product at each release.
YOU also operate without limits. Your job is your job, but your success and the success of those around you is your passion, and you can not only spot opportunities to help others, you can act on those opportunities. You don’t write code, but you’ve been a project manager of web and mobile development builds for long enough to know how these things get built at a high level. You’re inquisitive about technology and like to learn from other team members.
- 8+ years experience project managing and delivering medium to large scale websites, web-based software, and mobile applications including:
- Full Life cycle digital solutions experience – Delivering custom web and mobile projects, from start to finish, on time and on budget
- Requirements intake, functional requirements / specifications drafting
- End-to-end production/leadership of web, mobile, and other web-based application projects.
- Creation of statements of work, project timelines, project reconciliations, scope addendum, and other project management documentation
- Client management for both direct clients and agency clients, including discovering potential new business within the accounts you currently manage
- Aiding development team(s) in scoping of incoming work
- Maintenance of Kanban boards, backlog grooming, detailed writing of development tickets/tasks
- Project Experience should include custom builds across any of the following: WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Headless CMS, Native applications, or other complex custom builds
- Experience with enterprise-class task management software (e.g. JIRA, Trello)
- Rockstar written/verbal communication presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment – Ability to seamlessly wrangle multiple, concurrent priorities and work streams