JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $80 – $100 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Long Term, 6-month project
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
As a Senior QA Engineer, You Will Be
- Working with a hardworking team of Developers and QA engineers
- Crafting and designing a range of automated testing platforms and frameworks that will ultimately reduce defects, improve quality, and enable delivery of high-quality software faster
- Building numerous functional automated tests scripts for our Mobile application
- Develop automated test scripts to test our APIs functionality, performance, security and scalability
- Improving the standards of automation scripts, implementing automated test pipelines
- Providing day-to-day technical direction to QA engineers
- Working on defining strategies for automated functional testing as part of Sprints
- Resolving technical issues faced by the QA team
What You Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software automated testing
- Have a solid understanding of QA testing techniques and best practices
- Have experience writing detailed automation test scripts to validate product features
- Experience in building automated functional test scripts for web and mobile
- Experience in implementing automation frameworks from scratch, with a strong focus on the automation of CI Builds
- Experience with native mobile application testing in iOS & Android
- Experience with REST API functional, load and performance testing
- Are passionate about testing software and are constantly striving to make software testing more consistent, efficient, and reliable.
- Clear written and Oral communication skills.
- Are willing to charter unknown challenges with curiosity, perseverance, and design solutions to address them.
- Strong understanding of Git or similar version control
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.