- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Global
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $115-$135/hr.
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – long-term, ongoing project
- Benchmarking high performance blockchain client
- Identify system bottleneck and optimize the system for certain subsystems including networking, storage, and compute
- Reduce the system level resource consumption to support compute systems with lower resources
- Benchmarking high concurrent cloud services, identify bottleneck, and optimize the system performance and architecture
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Linux system or kernel engineering
- Understanding of decentralized / distributed system, p2p networking, blockchain DB, EVM internals
- Hands-on experience with system benchmarking, optimization on storage, networking, or CPU resources
- Hands-on profiling and optimization with high performance applications built in golang
- Familiar with all cloud system and understood the system level architecture of the cloud infra including AWS/GCP/DO etc.
- Good understanding of security policies, identity/role management, etc
- Familiar with GoLang