- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States only
- SALARY: $120,000 – $140,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Back End Engineer w/ Web3 Experience (Direct Hire) for one of our clients.
Direct Hire Role.
● Fluent in English● 3+ years professional experience in software engineering focused on Java backend development (Spring and Kotlin experience is a big plus).
● Strong understanding of web services, Kafka, GraphQL, MongoDB.
● 2+ years of professional experience with building blockchain products with focus on Ethereum or other EVM-compatible blockchains.
● Strong understanding of token standards (ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-1155), Solidity smart contracts and development frameworks (Truffle, Remix, Hardhat), blockchain events handling and integration libraries (web3.
js, Infura, Moralis).
Nice to have
● Experience with NodeJS & Typescript is a big plus.
● Build backend APIs and services that power new product features that interact with Ethereum (or other) blockchains● Integration of Solidity smart contracts with existing backend system components and blockchain events handling;● Supervise and maintain web services that use blockchain technology;● Integration of frontend services with Solidity smart contracts & blockchain events handling.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.