- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere (Time Zone: EST | Full day overlap)
- SALARY: $150,000 – $185,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Product Designer (Direct Hire) for one of our clients.
- 3-8+ years of professional UX, UI, HCI design experience, or demonstrate a similar skill level
- Demonstrated ability to collect, interpret and mobilize user feedback
- Iterate designs to advance new products end-to-end
- Highly proficient with design and interactive prototyping tools (e.
- Ability to work with a low-ego, highly collaborative team
- Curiosity and/or a working knowledge of Web3 and crypto wallets
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Past UX research experience
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile web, Desktop, Chrome extension, etc.
- You turn complex problems into simple, easy to use and delightful experiences
- You’re clear and concise in communicating your approach and process
- You’re proactive, solution-oriented and open minded
- You’re humble and value great teamwork
- You can problem solve, think big, and explore divergent concepts/ideas while understanding how to converge and build iteratively towards your vision
- You can influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes
About this Role
As the first Product Designer at Ethos, you will be involved at every step of product development, from brainstorming ideas to ensuring design quality through launch.
Using your full range of interaction, visual, and product thinking skills, you will help shape our product and user experiences across all touch points.
As a qualified candidate, you have a track record of leading projects to successful outcomes for users and your team.
You are, at a minimum, intrigued and excited by web3 / crypto and working at a seed-stage startup.
You enjoy working closely with both your teammates and end-users and love learning quickly and iterating.
You maintain a high quality bar and have a strong appreciation for the details.
Above all, you approach problems holistically and create delightfully simple solutions to complex multi-faceted problems.
At Ethos, we’re building a reimagined “wallet” as a home base for web3 users, starting on the Sui blockchain.
Unlike other wallets, our focus is providing web3 users with a simple and integrated experience to discover and engage with dapps.
For dapp developers, we enable them to reach more new web3 users without the friction of sending those users to set up and fund a crypto wallet before being able to use their application.
We are an early-stage startup, which means we all work closely and collaboratively to align on product vision and ship product.
Our goal is to create the best possible end-to-end experience for all Ethos users, from developers integrating our virtual wallet infrastructure to new crypto-curious wallet users who use our explorer to discover their first web3 app.
We are fast, iterative, and scrappy, while always focused on the user experience and product quality.
Our mission is to create a web3 home base that facilitates greater adoption and engagement with dapps.
We aim to improve the web3 developer and end-user experience by making it easier for developers to onboard and create great experiences for new users, whether or not they’re existing crypto wallet holders, and support end-users in safely exploring crypto apps and assets.
Our team is deeply curious, creative, and collaborative.
If this resonates, we would love to meet you.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.