- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – North America (Time Zone: PST/CIST | Full day overlap)
- SALARY: $120,000 – $180,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long term
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Sr Product Manager (Direct Hire)for one of our clients.
- 5+ years of experience shipping games, apps, or software in a Product Management role
- Appetite to make bold bets, and the execution skills to de-risk them.
- Relentless drive to improve the product, the team, and yourself through continuous experimentation and feedback loops.
- Strong product intuition and quantitative skills.
- Thrive in resource-constrained environments.
- Move faster than is comfortable — an instigator.
- Articulate storyteller and presenter, both written and verbal.
- A personal interest in video games.
We are looking for an experienced Product Lead with the ability to bring this platform to its full potential and refine every aspect of the Synthesis experience.
In this role, working closely with our VP Product, cofounders Josh & Chrisman, you will own and build the next phase of Synthesis with a cross-functional team, along with mentoring our more junior Product Managers.
We are teaching the world’s most valuable skill: the ability to solve complex problems with a team.
Our goal is to make an education experience so great that even billionaires couldn’t buy anything better for their kids, and then make that affordable for as many people as possible.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.