- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – US only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 – $100/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – Long term
- Mastery of at least one low-level systems language e.
C, C++, Rust
- Experience selcting, tuning, creating and scaling high-performance data structures
- Systems engineering mindset that enjoys deep development in a complex environment
- Fluency in blockchain fundamentals, internals, and protocols
- Production experience with Rust and/or Solana
- Demonstrated passion for gaming and/or entertainment
- Track record of zero-to-one projects or as an early-stage startup founder / employee
- Develop robust, secure and performant blockchain programs and protocols
- Create and support APIs and SDKs for smart contracts and protocols
- Build tools to automate and manage complex systems operations
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.