Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Binance is currently seeking for an ambitious student and/or a recent graduate to be part of our Talent Acquisition Team!
- supporting the recruitment team and hiring managers in the full recruitment cycle across global business units
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date data in our applicant tracking system
- coordinating, scheduling and managing interview logistics across multiple time zones and locations
- developing and posting job descriptions in collaboration with the Recruitment Manager and Team
- pre-screening resumes and ensuring all necessary HR forms and documents are tracked and filed accordingly
- working on other ad-hoc projects as required
- Bachelor Degree in any disciplines (on-going or completed)
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Has a strong willingness to learn and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Being data-driven & meticulous to details
- Experienced in excel and commit to a minimal 3 months full-time /part-time work arrangement
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.
1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attireBy submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our .