Alchemy is creating the premier content hub for blockchain development content. We are looking for engineers or individuals with a strong technical background who have a passion for writing and education to create tutorials, guides, documentation, news summaries, and technical blog posts for our audience of blockchain developers and enthusiasts across different mediums (written content, video, podcasts, etc.).
As a part-time or full-time technical content marketer at Alchemy you’ll help develop short and long-term content strategies, and work cross-functionally with our world-class product, engineering, design, and sales teams to drive the launch and adoption of products that serve millions of users globally today.
The ideal candidate has a technical background in software engineering and has created developer content in the past either at a previous company or on the side. Additionally, this person should have a strong interest in blockchain and crypto.
- Create developer tutorials and guides driven by user requests and market interest
- Collaborate with design and product teams to produce high quality content
- Collaborate with engineering for written technical launches and blog posts
- Help maintain and create developer documentation
- Interface with users to determine educational needs
- Spearhead content distribution
- Develop long term technical content strategies
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-5 years of combined work experience as a software engineer and/or technical content marketer
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences both written and verbally
- High attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking and project management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Experience or interest in the crypto/blockchain space
- Bonus: experience writing technical content/tutorials at another blockchain/crypto company