Manage and be in charge of all the development and implementation of all code used in our cryptocurrency exchange(like Binance.
this would involve:
- Design, improve and oversee the entire technological infrastructure of the crypto exchange.
- Timely fix critical technical issues that would otherwise be detrimental to the organization.
- Make architecture decisions to ensure a strong, stable, and scalable product
- Be in charge of deploying and then maintaining the entire exchange from pre-purchased source code.
- Modify and improve the source code to add new or customized features/functions.
- Leading the development of new products, transforming ideas to logic to code, then being in charge of deployment and testing of the new product, and doing everything in between.
- Supervise, test, and audit system infrastructure and all deployed code, to ensure bug-free functionality, efficiency, and most importantly, cybersecurity.
- Manage all front & back end development or improvement
- Work with our product/UI/UX team to constantly improve UI/UX with customer feedback and results from split testing
- Work with our HR team to build a very high-quality development team from scratch and ensure their quality by auditing their work.
- Be in charge of building and managing a team of high-quality developers.
- Documenting and improving the company’s technical systems, processes, and procedures, not only to pass on to the next technical person that the company hires but also for regulatory compliance purposes(as regulators need property documentation and explanation of technical systems).
- Researching and implementing new technologies that would benefit the organization.
- Constantly trying to automate manual processes within the organization.
- Review and deploy all money-sensitive code into our production server to ensure utmost cybersecurity and no fraudulent loopholes to access funds that hired developers may put into the code.
- As this is a senior position, the Employee may choose to hire or assign any appropriate person to be in charge of the tasks mentioned above.
- Ability to speak and write English AND Chinese.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with any 2 of the following languages with the ability and willingness to learn new languages: Java, Golang, RUST.
- Minimum 1-year experience of working crypto exchanges OR 1 year of experience running traditional trading systems or forex/equity exchanges
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to share/collaborate with peers
- Ability to hire and manage large front-end and back-end technical teams, managing applications in all platforms including Web, Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, etc.
- Ability to write, audit and deploy code, and set up proper processes for other people to do this with utmost cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity: Have a strong understanding of crypto-related cybersecurity.
- Creativity: think outside the box and deliver innovative and original solutions
- Tenacious: show determination to succeed and the drive to deliver outstanding results
- Result focused: set performance targets that are ambitious yet realistic and measurable, and manage their achievement in a structured way
- Highest standards: Exceeding expectations is not enough.
The individual needs to know how to supersede even the highest of standards.