JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 – $90 USD / HR
- Bachelor of Science or similar qualification
- 6+ years of experience designing and developing in Software AG webMethods (9.
x and 10.
x) and its various supporting products like Trading Networks, Universal Messaging, and etc
- 8+ years of experience in integration design, patterns, and development in a dynamic fast paced environment
- 6+ years of experience working with integration event messaging patterns
- 2+ years of working experience working with Kafka
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- A working history with AWS, Kubernetes, GCP, or equivalent cloud platforms is a plus
- Experience with various project management methodologies like agile and waterfall
- Talent to collaborate with internal partners to bring projects forward to completion
- Experience working on web services, HTTP, and REST APIs
- Working java knowledge is desired
- Great a communicator with analytical skills
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.