Slingshot & Discover Programs
The programs focus on:
- Expediting the onboarding of useful datasets into the Filecoin network to power all sorts of different use cases
- Trail-blaze, generate learnings and byproducts that can be used by others in their path to onboard large swabs of data
You can learn about the existing programs and more at:
- A community competition for storage clients and developers that rewards the storage of real, valuable, and usable data on the Filecoin network
- A renewal program to create a self-healing record of useful datasets
An acceleration program to store humanity’s important data on Filecoin
As a Product Manager on the Data Programs Slingshot team at Protocol Labs, you will…
- Engage deeply with the engineering teams building technical breakthroughs, and the communities that make them run!
- Creating the feedback systems and product strategy approaches that inform this engineering work to maximize impact
- Own the product development lifecycle and help build key foundational components
- Facilitate the work of our early builders and developers through partner solutions engineering
- Communicate development team progress to key stakeholders throughout the community
- Collect and synthesize community feedback to guide engineering priorities and product strategy
- Organize and participate in community governance, public presentations, and go to market execution
You may be a fit for this role if you have….
- Experience building products & communities in open source projects.
- Run go to market strategies successfully or operations management for developer ecosystems / APIs (ideally in web3)
- Strong written communication skills in short form, medium form, and long form.
- Strong public communication and stakeholder management.
Bonus Points for this role:
- Experience with blockchain go to market strategy
- Familiarity with smart contract technologies and/or crypto-related projects.
- A level of comfort speaking at conferences and developer summits.
- Experience running events & early adopter programs for developers