We’re looking for a Technical Program Manager to work cross functionally across engineering and analytics teams to help drive forward our cutting edge technology being used to analyze all things blockchain.
We are a passionate, driven, degen team looking for someone to bring the project management.
Someone who thrives in fast paced and collaborative environments who can work in the weeds with engineers and analysts is who we’re looking for.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with core engineering and analytics teams to define scope of work, deliverables, and level of effort estimates, milestones, and timelines.
- Analyze business requirements and facilitate technical meetings; follow discussions in order to summarize, capture, and drive forward outcomes
- Set sprint and release schedules and goals
- Serve as a primary contact for requests and project asks from internal teams.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and customers through handoff and closeout.
Take ownership of delivering timely data management work products with quality while working with different teams and skill sets.
- Provide coaching on project management procedures to a variety of data teams
- Continuously develop and adapt processes and methodologies to the team’s needs
What you’ll bring
- A real passion for building and delivering solutions with state-of-the-art technology
- Expertise at coordinating highly technical engineering/data teams and leading execution
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail, good follow-up skills and strong analytical ability
- Experience in implementing open source technologies would be a bonus
- Crypto knowledge is good to have, but not a must
- Must have Project Management experience related to technical development projects and a demonstrable understanding of the art and science of project management with its many touch points.
Check us out👇
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.