- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – North America (Time Zone: CST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $90 – $115/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Short term
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager who has a background in architecture, API service and integrations.
They are partnering with Capillary who will provide a loyalty program application for their products and services.
Your role will be to work with the vendor and stakeholders within our client’s product leads, engineering, and design teams to create requirements and communicate needs, timelines, and deliverables for the delivery of this program.
This is a 4 month project with an option to extend.
Our client will be looking to you to provide your technical expertise along with your ability to drive a project, manage stakeholders and vendor relationships.
- Establish the foundational infrastructure and API services in partnership with our loyalty SaaS solution to support consumer-facing applications/requirements
- Create and communicate requirements for consumer-facing application integrations, in partnership with product leads, data integrations, and the loyalty vendor
- Partner with loyalty vendor to build out independent loyalty web application to be used as a service by our consumer web applications
- Capillary (The Loyalty Vendor)
- Their API’s are out of the box
- This will be deployed on a React Native mobile app
- Web / Drupal back end / Gatsby front end (Java)
- A possible independent application that would be white labeled (should be in react) (probably capillary built)
Who will stand out?
- Lead developer background
- Microservice space / mobile application world
- Experience in integration work
- Authoritative and can lead conversations with stakeholders
- Someone that can own the strategy and is able to have difficult conversations
- Someone that understands digital products in the enterprise space