About the role
As a Technical Support Leader, reporting to our Global Head of Customer Success, you will lead day-to-day technical support execution, manage direct reports and inform strategic direction as the function evolves.
The role is initially play a player & coach that is directly involved in operations, leading a small team of support agents, defining strategies for tooling, processes, team growth and training.
This role will also work in closely with Product and Engineering.
You will be instrumental in building and scaling our support team while establishing a culture of excellence in support for Figment customers.
As the support team grows along with the business, this role will evolve into more of a people management-leaning and strategic role.
- Lead and mentor a team of technical support agents
- Establish technical support best practices for troubleshooting techniques, knowledge sharing, tool optimization, and operational procedures
- Set a consistent framework to analyze, troubleshoot, debug, document and reproduce technical issues
- Liaise between Customer Success reps, Product and Engineering to ensure alignment of product use cases, updates and issues
- Establish an issue escalation process and operational procedures to streamline support
- Inform product and content stakeholders to continually improve case deflection
- Plan and strategize for team growth, attainment of team KPIs and continuous process improvement
What we are looking for
- Excellent client service skills in fast moving, high pressure, and dynamic environments
- Experience (1+yr) and proven ability to lead and manage a remote distributed technical support team
- A background of experience in scale-ups or larger software or internet infrastructure companies
- A strong sense of customer empathy and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and leadership
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting web applications and cloud infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and experience with the deployment, integration and operationalizing of modern support tools (i.
, Salesforce, Jira, Zendesk)
- Ability solve complex technical and/or strategic problems and manage escalations
- Experience owning technical documentation
- Experience with global support function with 24×7, follow-the-sun model
- Location in North-America, PST is preferred
What you could bring to the table
- Startup leader with experience managing technical teams
- Experience or strong understanding of the blockchain space
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , .