Our Technical VC Intern will support the fund’s investment and operating activities across Web3 and help build innovative incubator projects at Decasonic Labs. We are a small, collaborative team, so this individual will have a significant impact on our long term growth and an opportunity to come back full time contingent on mutual interest.
- Generate investment theses around market whitespaces and "killer apps"
- Complete due diligence on new and current partnerships with founders, both investments and active network participation (technology analysis, code reviews, industry thesis, competitive landscape, business/pricing model)
- Prepare market analyses and research documents to support investment decisions
- Create cutting edge business plans for incubator projects at Decasonic Labs
- Develop web3 applications and white papers for incubator projects at Decasonic Labs
- Attend relevant web3 networking events, panels, and introduce outlier founders to the fund’s pipeline
- Working towards a technical degree (computer science, mathematics preferred)
- Previous software development experience through internships, coursework, or personal projects
- Critical, analytical thinker who can effectively operate with speed
- Strong analytical ability to collect, evaluate, and present data to form effective narratives
- Self starter attitude and an ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with limited supervision
- Innate curiosity and skill for discovering, adopting, integrating, and managing technology
- Exceptional communication skills across diverse formats – email campaigns, newsletters, social, blog posts
- Highly passionate/curious about blockchain technology, user experience, and entrepreneurship
- Competitive intern stipend or credit towards degree if applicable
About Decasonic Decasonic is the venture and digital assets fund building blockchain innovation. Our mission is to transform blockchain ideas into world changing innovations at unprecedented speed. We draw on our decades of experience as both tech investors and operators to help outlier founders in blockchain accelerate product market fit and scale growth. Our vision is to build a better tomorrow, faster with disruptive innovation. As a result, we seek more than entrepreneurs, we seek to partner with outlier founders who generate 100x+ outcomes. We invest, advise, and build alongside our partners, taking a long-term view of our founder relationships, as we work in tandem to accelerate our investment value. These relationships become the foundation of our investment franchise. We invest in pre-seed, seed and early-stage venture capital, pre-sale, private and IEO / IDO tokens sales, liquid digital assets, NFTs and cryptocurrencies. We are committed to innovation for better through our core values and principles to drive venture scale disruptive growth for both purpose and profit. We know our success relies on our network of capital, talent and luck. We are dedicated to diversity, inclusion, and social responsibility of paying it forward, for a positive sum to benefit our entire ecosystem of shareholders, local and international developer ecosystems, our entrepreneurs and our team members. Join us on our journey today. More about us at decasonic.comDecasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.