What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, and modify computer applications to support the development of Ripple’s test automation products.
- Define and maintain test automation strategies, tools and frameworks to test cloud-based and on-prem web applications.
- Analyze product requirements with members of the project/product delivery team and devise test strategies.
- Utilize a risk-based and automated testing approach in all phases of SDLC.
- Advocate for quality delivery, coordinate activities with all development stakeholders, and administer the testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Implement technical improvements within quality assurance programs and operational systems with measurable quality indicators.
- Prepare and discuss quality report with management.
- Work with engineering stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of testing infrastructures and determine priority of needs.
- Drive the adoption of proven testing patterns and technologies to ensure timely and high-quality releases.
- Code and troubleshoot in Java, instrumented with CI/CD systems such as Gitlab, Jenkins, or similar.
What We’re Looking For:
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 5 years of post-baccalaureate progressive experience in software testing and Quality Assurance (QA); or a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field plus 3 years of experience in software testing and Quality Assurance (QA).
Of the required experience, must have 2 years of experience in each of the following (which may be gained concurrently): test planning and building automated test strategy; investigating and recommending tools to implement end-to-end development and deployment processes; and, drafting and implementing automation processes.
Of the required experience, must have 1 year of experience in each of the following technologies: test automation utilizing Java and, CI/CD systems.
To apply, please email resume to: and must reference Job #SWE01 to be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!