ph, we are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to financial services.
We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology.
Who You Are
Trading and Treasury Manager
, you will be one of the key people responsible for Coins.
ph’s crypto wallet infrastructure, trading, and treasury management systems that are responsible for customer liquidity and digital currency trading.
In your role, you will have oversight over our customers’ cryptocurrency wallets as well as trading activities, working with our engineers and technology providers to ensure the best possible experience for our customers and that their funds are kept safe.
You will be responsible for managing as well as proposing a variety of automated systems to maximize security, capital efficiency, and revenue in the company’s day-to-day operations.
The results from your efforts will directly impact both the security as well as the bottom line of the company.
You should be comfortable with handling and thinking strategically about complex and interconnected wallet/payment systems from first-principles, leveraging your deep background in cryptocurrency technologies to make decisions that optimize many often competing priorities.
You have a knack for moving quickly while still paying attention to details.
You should be able to leverage data analytics to drive key strategic decisions and rapidly iterate on ideas alongside other members of our trading, finance, and engineering teams.
- Administration and management of Coins’ crypto wallet systems, including hot, warm, and cold wallets
- Management of Coins’ crypto audit systems
- Collaboration with Coins’ security team on best practices for safeguarding Coins’ crypto assets
- Identify system inefficiencies and lead projects to improve robustness and performance
Cryptocurrency Treasury Management
- Build out forecasting and crypto balance management processes; identify business drivers around working capital usage with a focus on improving efficiencies.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation in liquidity management policies, procedures, and controls
- Prepare and analyze daily crypto positions, ensuring adequate liquidity is available to meet financial obligations for our customers
- Ensure Coins’ customer cryptocurrency payment activities are fulfilled without service disruptions
- Oversight and management of Coins’ crypto trading platforms
- Working closely with Coins’ engineering team, business partners, and service providers to drive product development of Coins’ trading systems
- Help to design and operate fully automated systems to support trading as well as manage our firm’s digital currency exposures and liquidity across multiple exchanges, countries, and currencies
- Full responsibility for revenues and costs associated with Coins’ customer trading activities
- Leverage trading metrics to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase profitability and performance
- Evaluate, structure, and execute digital currency transactions, including financing and hedging strategies
- 4+ years of experience working in the crypto space, with a strong understanding of the underlying technologies behind the largest cryptocurrencies
- 4+ years in Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Treasury management, or similar areas preferred
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- You’re biased toward action, are a great collaborator and are able to distill complex plans into clear and actionable tasks
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve results
- Able to perform under pressure when required
- Extremely comfortable with data and can harness it effectively to generate insights on your own.
You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- You’re able to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the task at hand done
- You have true passion for ’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia
- Experience in working in automated trading and/or risk trading environment
- Experience with SQL, R, or equivalent
- Ability to code in any language
Additional skills below will be a plus
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , .