Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly motivated, talented and responsible software engineer with a strong C++ background to join our trading development team in NYC.
You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our platform and help define our product’s strategic direction through thoughtful design and solid development.
Our team models complex data structures, patterns and relationships to build well architected execution strategies, and have a passion for high quality standards.
Our software engineers work with quants, traders and product managers to implement market leading algorithms and strategies for crypto trading.
As a key member of this team, you will be expected to design, code, test and deploy projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
You may also be required to troubleshoot production issues when they occur.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years’ of programming experience
- Proficiency in C++ programming (OOP, Templates, Design patterns, Data structures)
- Proficiency in multithreaded programming, IPC and linux internals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive attitude to own issues and solve them
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire to automate and optimize
- Excellent team-player and communication skills
- Good knowledge of exchange connectivity, FIX protocol, market data handlers etc.
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages a big plus
- Familiarity with financial trading, specifically Crypto is a big plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and equity
- 100% company paid health insurance for employees, partners and dependents
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
*Benefits may vary based on location