At Anchorage we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions.
With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service.
We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote-first, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in San Francisco, New York City, Indianapolis, Sioux Falls, Porto, and Singapore.
This person would be on the front lines of implementing and developing the most advanced and regulated transaction monitoring program in the digital asset industry.
If this person is coming from traditional finance, then the opportunity to grow is learning to apply their experience and knowledge to a new asset class and technology.
If this person is coming from crypto, then the opportunity is to apply their existing knowledge and experience to the highest possible regulatory standards.
Taking this role would allow someone to become an expert in digital asset transaction monitoring, which is an extremely niche profession that would give the person a unique perspective of AML Compliance transactional risk in the burgeoning digital asset industry.
As a Transaction Monitoring Compliance Associate, you will:
- Drive the execution of transaction monitoring and sanctions alert dispositioning
- Assist the BSA Transaction Monitoring Manager on building out the Transaction Monitoring Program
- Drive internal discussions with stakeholders to facilitate moving the relevant Transaction Monitoring projects forward
- Manage the alert disposition workflows
- Collaborate with other teams in the Compliance Department to deliver on regulatory expectations
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in AML/CFT transactional review and/or sanctions alert dispositioning for institutional clients
- Knowledge in AML/CFT and Sanctions regulations
- Expertise in using blockchain analytics tools to disposition transaction monitoring alerts, preferably at a Bank or regulated exchange
- A passion for building out programs in their early stages, including creation and maintenance of policies, procedures, and new tools
- A proven track record of being able to work independently
- A strong attention to detail
- A high level of curiosity
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You have expertise in data analytics and/or spreadsheet pivots/formulas for data analysis
- You find yourself utilizing block explorers in your personal or professional life
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system.
About Anchorage Digital – People: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem.
As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from.
We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , .