- Assist to maintain relations Crypto related partners, financial and non-financial institutions and familiar with different financing instruments
- Closely work with business department head/VP to understand the evolving funding needs and implement the appropriate financing strategy
- Maintain and efficient system of policies that adequately control treasury activities
- Digital payment token management
- Liquidity planning and control
- Management risks with Our partners.
- Reconcile and manage financial DPT and financial instruments
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in accounting/audit.
- Experience in Treasury function and clearing accounts will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent professional certificate.
- Good knowledge of local accounting GAAP, Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software and management systems.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills is compulsory.
- Have experience leading and managing staff
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.