- Working closely with the business to minimize financial risk
- Reviewing funding needs, monthly reporting of all treasury activities to senior management
- Analysing and reporting appropriate hedging and funding activities and strategies (Forex, swaps, loans, deposits, etc.)
- Cash and liquidity management through cash flow / digital token planning and forecasting
- Managing treasury operations and controls
- Managing banking relationships
- Driving treasury specific projects/initiatives across the region.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in accounting/audit. Experience in Treasury function will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent professional certificate.
- Advanced understanding and/or experience working in a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain/Fintech/Finance Trading domain preferred
- Good knowledge of local accounting GAAP, Certified Public Accountant is a plus.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software and management systems.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills is compulsory.
- Have experience leading and managing staff
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.