Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users.
Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Manages and executes daily cash processes such as bank transfers and foreign exchange transactions.
- Administer all daily fundings on time and accurately
- Coordinate fundings internally (management and within Finance team) and externally (banks and partners)
- Reviews all cash management transactions.
- Prepares the cash forecasts to determine the Company's cash position.
- Resolves and raises all cash issues in a timely manner.
- Posts daily and monthly reports on ending cash balances and operational receivable balances.
- Maintains and compiles all account balances.
- Performs bank account reconciliation.
- Provides data and supporting documents to the accounting team for journal entry preparation relating to cash management activity.
- Maintain banking relationships
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Perform related duties as required
What you'll need
- College graduate, Majors in Finance/Economics/Business Management
- Prior experience in Treasury or Foreign Exchange (2-3 years)
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- High analytical skills