MELD is a new generation of banking like products built on blockchain technology and guided by the goal to bring banking to all people in the world.
MELD is a decentralized and trustless network built on the Cardano Blockchain using smart contracts and governed by the MELD token.
This provides a fast, safe and transparent set of tools for all participants to lend and borrow in.
Are you up for the task of building a DeFi protocol? Do you think you can do it better than traditional finance? We would love to have you join our team and reach this goal.
You will help us explore and design a new type of blockchain ecosystem for lending, borrowing and other financial products.
You will work with design and engineering teams to describe the user experience and connect it to technical documentation.
You should have a great understanding of blockchains, crypto, and mobile/web app development and design.
The role is to document the UX and UI on several levels and coordinate/align it with the other documentation.
You will be working closely with the designers, product management and developers to facilitate understanding and consistent product development.
- Strong communication.
- Very strong English writing experience.
- Project management experience.
- Proactive and precise.
- Design, editorial, service design experience is a plus.
- Experience with blockchain and crypto.
- Study to understand the relevant dApp technologies.
- Write user stories, use cases, user flows and product requirements for both our web app and native mobile app products.
- Coordinate and align the UX writing with technical specifications, functional documentation and product vision documents.
- Work closely with designers and developers to build such products and update the UX documentation.
- Coordinate with roadmaps and tasks.
- Work with partners, other teams like operational, legal, marketing, etc to make sure the development team is always up-to-date and can progress smoothly.
- Support and participate in the business requirements and product requirements.
- Write periodic reports and updates.
- Help build a positive and healthy working environment, to ensure that everyone thrives.
Listed in: , , , , , .