JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: US only )
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $150k – $180k USD / YR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Short Term
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- Hunger to leave their mark on the world
- 5+ years experience in product management with experience in marketplace, consumer, or fintech fields preferred
- Startup, high growth experience is nice to have
- Adept at presenting and socializing work to executives and cross-functional stakeholders
- Knowledge of analytics, user research and other technologies to make key product decisions
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills, as well as the ability to both plan and execute projects of varying time horizons and scope with minimal guidance
- Help set the product direction of the given product portfolio to deliver excellent product experience for users
- Make strategic product decisions based on user feedback, research, and data trends
- Define and manage the product roadmap, setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders Product & Engineering, Marketing, Legal, Finance, the design team, and data team
- Gather and analyze requirements from users, customers, support, and other internal stakeholders
- Work closely with Design and Engineering to execute on solving user’s problems
- Use analytics and research to create customer focused messaging and content that are aligned with the Voice mission and values
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager to own a key piece of the Voice product portfolio. The Voice product portfolio spans Multi-Chain NFTs, NFT Creator Tools, and a World-Class Web3 Marketplace. As Voice is still in Beta and growing rapidly, this role is an entrepreneurial role with great opportunity for growth and decision-making.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of execution with high team engagement, a history of leading impactful initiatives and a passion for making a difference in other’s lives.
In addition to doing groundbreaking work, this role will be pivotal in establishing a culture of openness, positive communication, and continuous learning.
Get to Know Voice
Voice is a team of technologists and creators using the transformative power of NFTs to empower digital artists. We are bridging the gap from Web2 to Web3.
Our platform is carbon neutral and easy-to-use for digital artists to share and sell creative works and for collectors to support artists and build a digitally-native collection.
Come join us in expanding the art market.
The ideal candidate will share our company values:
- We are kind to each other
- We have integrity
- We are hungry to build the future
- We choose speed over perfection
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.