DappRadar is the #1 global leader in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis. We are funded by some of the world’s largest internet and blockchain companies and are building the next-generation games and finance online marketplace based out of Lithuania.
Over the past four years, DappRadar has become the largest data-driven dapp distribution platform on the market, letting 1 million users per month discover all kinds of decentralized applications or dapps. Not only users but also researchers, journalists, analysts, and investors can gain easy access to actionable market data to make informed decisions.
DappRadar prides itself on delivering high-quality, accurate insights into blockchain applications. Users can discover the value of their NFTs, manage their token holdings, or discover new and upcoming blockchain applications.
Currently, we are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Partnerships Manager who is full of ideas and digital industry knowledge to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners. Come and join our team of pioneers!
- Acquire and develop partnerships and business opportunities for DappRadar
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and colleagues to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded promotions
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Business level English
- Previous working experience in Business Development or Partnerships for at least 5 years
- Previous experience in gaming, blockchain, or digital entertainment sectors preferred
- Preferably (but not mandatory) experienced in running international sales or biz dev teams
- Preferably (but not mandatory) experienced in dealing with C-level clients across the globe
- Interest in blockchain, investment, or finance-related topics
- Hands-on, flexible, able to work on own initiative
- Friendly and a good team player
- Intellectually curious; you’ll bring valuable insight to the team and business
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Be part of the number one global leader in blockchain decentralized apps distribution and analysis company and get experience in a highly diverse sales environment
- Participation in tokens and stock options program
- An international team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues, to help you to succeed and push boundaries
- Training sessions and teamwork-based company culture