Skip to the content
About the Role
- Participate in the design and implementation of novel consensus mechanisms
- Participate in the design and development of network onboarding tools
- Lead the design and development of interpreted WASM SDK(Metaprogramming), code injection, WASM runtime security and optimisation.
- Address and collaborate to resolve WASM limitations.
- Collaborate and supervise the development of WASM powered infrastructure.
- Mentor fellow peers and assist code reviews
- Engage with our open source community
- 5+ years of experience in Computer Science, preferably low level
- Minimum 3+ years of development experience in WebAssembly with Rust, particularly writing high-performance, high-security code in production environments
- Must have understanding of Ethereum, Polkadot, Cosmos or other blockchain technologies with smart contract capabilities
- Proficient in WASM execution engines such as Wasmer, WasmEdge and Wasmtime
- Must have an in-depth understanding of LLVM/WASM VMs
- Must have an in-depth understanding of WASM internals, execution efficiency, resource optimizations and interpreted WASM (Metaprogramming)
- Must have a history of contributing to various open-source projects
- Must have an interest in decentralized technology and Web3
- Must be able to integrate well into a remote working culture
- Must be able to set priorities and achieve goals in a timely fashion while working effectively with colleagues
- Highly competitive salary and token compensation with huge growth potential
- Be a founding engineer of one of the most innovative protocols to exist in blockchain
- Supercharge your career in Web3 – the future of the internet
- Work closely with team members who have a wide breadth of experience from some of the leading tech companies in the world
- Flexible working hours and working environment