At Request, our mission is to interconnect isolated financial systems to create more efficient and inclusive economies.
We are accomplishing this by building a completely decentralized and open network for transaction requests.
Request Network is an open source protocol, and powers , a cross-chain application for crypto invoicing, payroll and expenses.
Request Finance has processed more than $215million in crypto payments since January 2021 and serves leading web3 companies like The Sandbox, The Graph and Aave.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer to help us grow our network, onboard new builders, explore new concepts and add new capabilities to the Request Network The individual will have the opportunity to immerse themselves into the growing Request ecosystem of users by working hands in hands with web3 influential projects and play an active role in building the backbone of decentralized world trade.
- We are looking for a web3 developer with a back-end focus and smart contract knowledge.
- You will design solutions and help clients integrate our protocol
- You will support developers' use of the protocol (provide education, tools, metrics)
- You will also participate in improving the Request Network protocol and library and exploring new concepts and standards (EIPs, etc.
- You will provide documentation and education resources to help learn and build affinity with a product and community.
- You will do code reviews.
- Your stack: Typescript, NodeJS, Solidity.
Secondary: React, Docker, MongoDB
- Contribute to the open source DeFi community
- Previous participation in hackathons
- Curious about new libraries and frameworks
- Passionate about clean and well-documented code
- At least 3 years of experience in back-end development
- Quality spirit: you are appealed by great software
- Stability spirit: unit tests, integration tests and QA are a must for you
- Scalability spirit: what works now can work with 100x more usage
- Strong knowledge of Typescript, NodeJS and Solidity
- Knowledge of the Web3 ecosystem
- Autonomous and out-of-the-box thinker
- Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply
At Request, we are a global team building global products for an era of genuinely international finance.
We believe that diversity and inclusion matter to our mission.
We want to work with people who can bring different perspectives rooted in their unique cultures, experiences, lifestyles, and challenges.
We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves.
As an employer, we want to create an accessible and inclusive experience for potential hires.
Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the hiring and interview process.
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST?
🎯Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given a chance to lead the way forward!🏅 You will have the opportunity to work in a team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow🌏The team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues💃 We all work remotely and love to meet as frequently as possible, with at least three company-wide reunions per year.
🏖️ Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.
Listed in: , , , , , , , , , , , , .