- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – United States only
- SALARY: $130,000 – $135,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role.
As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST.
So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network.
Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant experience in front-end user interface development for enterprise-level web applications.
- Experience with the latest ASP.
NET 5, MVC and SPAs.
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.
- Excellent applied knowledge in writing cross-browser compatible code (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE11).
- Must be a creative and independent thinker who can work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience designing and implementing a well architected, componentized front-end system.
- Experience with unit and system testing frameworks and techniques (e.
Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Experience in an Agile SDLC, scrum, kanban.
- Experience using source control management tools such as GIT and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team.
- Proactively collaborates with other teams/team members (UX, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Information Security, regional teams) across global time zones with the upmost professionalism, tact and resolve.
- Some travel required, including International.
- Experience with UI architecture and Component-Driven Development (CDD)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
Summary of Role
As a UI Engineer at Willis Towers Watson, you will join a collaborative team of fellow Business, Product, Design and Technical stakeholders to work on innovative SaaS solutions for Fortune 500 clients.
This vital role works with global product teams to bring elegant user experiences to life through micro-front ends and component-driven development.
Your passion for elegant user experiences and front-end development shows through a combination of both your hard technical and soft skills.
You are adept and working within an Agile SDLC and collaborating with fellow UXUI team members, UX Designers, as well as technical stakeholders from Architecture and Engineering to scrum teams.
You are familiar with web application frameworks such as Angular and/or React, and passionate about aligning the creation of custom components to a growing and living design system, creating dynamic standards and best practices around design and front-end development.
Some key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with fellow team members in the implementation of complex UI designs
- Partner with fellow team members to develop and implement a component-driven development strategy in-line with our UXUI design system and accessibility standards
- Design, code, test and debug UI enhancements for commercial software product(s)
- Drive maintainable and reusable solutions that are both secure and adhering to acceptable performance benchmarks
- Embrace, implement and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team
- Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members
- Participle in the evaluation of emerging technology and tools
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff.
We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform.
If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency.
But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.