We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage accounts payable for the group – posting of invoices, following up on queries and ensuring all invoices are filed correctly.
- Credit card analysis
- Assist with month end close – posting journal entries for accruals, prepayments etc.
- Updating month end schedules for P&L/Balance Sheet
- Daily/weekly bank reconciliations
- Assist with audit requests
- Assist with VAT and any other tax submission requirements.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Ad-hoc requests from wider finance team on P&L/BS analysis
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- BSc in Accounting or relevant degree
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus