About this Role We are looking for passionate and highly creative Community Managers to lead the development and expansion of our web3 communities such as the Storyverse. The Community Manager will be the individual responsible for communicating and developing an intimate relationship with our community. By developing a significant understanding of our web3 products, a successful Community Manager will educate and excite both existing and new community members through clear and thoughtful dialogue. This position requires close collaboration with the production and marketing teams, worldwide. Equally important, the Community Manager will be a conduit for our community and work with the product team to help understand player response to events and updates as well as to conceptualize future events, products and features.
- Build, grow and manage the community primarily on Discord.
- Engage daily with community members on both Discord and Twitter to understand community sentiment and collect feedback to share with the wider team.
- Manage and scale and train a team of moderators as the community grows.
- Coordinate with the product and marketing teams, to establish a regular cadence of announcements, promotions and giveaways.
- Set goals for, track and report on community-related metrics ensuring upwards visibility as well as helping inform on metrics’ significance.
- Schedule, manage and promote Twitter Spaces and other live events on Discord.
- Develop relationships with community managers from other communities.
- An intimate understanding of the web3 and NFT ecosystem. Further knowledge of social, casual games are a plus.
- 1+ year of established online community management experience preferably in an environment managing a consumer focused Discord community.
- Experience with advanced Discord management features including: bots, token gating, live event management, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- An independent, responsible and highly organized way of working, a creative way to engage and solve challenges.
- Confidence in dealing with a heated atmosphere and challenging situations based on your excellent team player qualities. Not taking player complaints personally.
- Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software.
- Have a strong secondary skill set (like creating user flows, using prototyping tools, art or programming).
- A desire to always be learning and improving yourself.
EEOC Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.